IMHA Regional Forums
Calling all practising IMHAs!
IMHA REGIONAL FORUMS: DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Bring your questions, casework dilemmas & practice ideas along to share with other IMHAs at the next round of Regional Forums:
- South West, 10am to 4pm - Tuesday 8th September. Venue and speaker tbc
- North West, 10am to 1pm - Tuesday 13th September.Veneu: King's Church, King's House, Sidney Street, Manchester, M1 7HB (Room - Seminar 3/4) Speaker tbc
- Midlands, 10am to 1pm - Thursday 15th September. Come and put your questions to Judge Neville Chamberlain (1st Tier Tribunal (Mental Health). Portland Hotel 313 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 9LQ
- Yorks/North East, 11am to 3pm - Tuesday 20th September. Come and put your questions to Judge John Horne and find out more about the research UCLAN is doing into IMHA. Venue tbc. Speakers: Judge John Horne - 1st Tier Tribunal (Mental Health) Judge & Law Lecturer (Northumbria University) and Karen Newbigging - Principal Lecturer & Senior Researcher (University of Central Lancashire)
- South East, 10am to 1pm - Thursday 22nd September. Venue & speaker tbc
To book a place please e-mail Collette Byrne
Please note that these forums are aimed at advocates and managers who currently have an IMHA caseload. Places at these popular free events are limited to 18.
There is no charge for attending this forum. However as these events are generally oversubscribed we will make a charge of £50 for anyone booking a place and failing to attend on the day, or not giving us 5 working days notice of cancellation in writing