Are you interested in tailor-made Advocacy training?
Action for Advocacy has a range of training courses, networking events and learning opportunities available for advocates and managers of advocacy schemes. We also offer tailor made learning/training which is geared specifically to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking for a one off "introduction to advocacy" training for your new volunteers or paid staff, a tailor made "promoting advocacy, what does this mean for us?" or a "supervising advocates" training session; A4A can provide you with high quality, interactive, training and facilitation.
The "How to" series;
- Introduction to Advocacy (one day)
- Principles into Action (one day)
- Supervising advocates effectively (one day)
- Setting up and running volunteer advocacy training (two day)
- Introducing action learning in your organisation (one day)
- Reflective practice in Advocacy (one day)
- Advocating for advocacy: Promoting your organisation (one day)
- Understanding and maintaining boundaries in advocacy (one day)
Are you a commissioner or an organisation interested in supporting the advocacy sector/developing good practice in service user involvement? A4A can offer advocacy awareness raising training to commissioners, staff and managers in health and social care.
If you are interested in the above or exploring bespoke training options, please contact Katja Huijbers, Training Delivery Manager .
Article published:2008-08-15back to A4A Training articles